Monday 2 February 2009

Looking Forward and Backward




As another birthday fast approaches I thought it was time to go online to share my experiences with my camera as I visit favourite locations here in the North West of England. I now like to call myself a Wildlife Photographer as this aspect of photography is dominating my work. Since acquiring some serious camera equipment twelve months ago I have been concentrating on bird photography but I still find time to record all other aspects of nature and landscape around me and I hope to share these experiences with anyone who is interested in visiting my Blog.

To begin my journey I am going back briefly to the last three months or so when I have enjoyed some memorable days photographing owls. So I begin my blog with a couple of images of Short Eared and Barn Owls which have been present on the Lancashire Mosslands over the last three months of this Winter.


1 comment:

  1. You and your friends have been having a super time in Lancashire. Your blog is ever such a nice place to visit. I shall return soon to keep up with your progress and hopefully see some more lovely pictures of those beautiful owls.

    ReplyDelete